Zero to Hero Teleprompter Mastery Mini-Course
Establish more personal and engaging connections with your audience, while simultaneously simplifying the process of facing camera presentations. With a few to no retakes, you can craft a well-prepared content and concentrate on engaging with your audience rather than on memorizing the lines.
It's time for your business to use a teleprompter to advance your on-camera and video performance!
Enroll today for only $37 and elevate your presentations from ordinary to extraordinary!Check out the course
If you're filming a video or recording yourself speaking to your webcam a teleprompter will be helpful allowing you to deliver a more detailed and polished script. Plus, it saves you time during filming and editing, improves non-verbal communication, and comes in handy for tricky pronunciations.
Using a teleprompter is your key to top-notch videos and on-camera presentations. Get started today and become the teleprompter hero!
What you'll learn:
- Mastering Preparation: Understand your requirements, research and purchase the ideal teleprompter, acquire necessary software, and choose the right tripod for stability and ease.
- Seamless Set-Up: Follow expert tips to assemble your teleprompter, install it securely on a tripod, connect your device, and customize the teleprompter software for optimal reading experience.
- Crafting Compelling Scripts: Learn the art of writing scripts for the ear, employing active sentence structures, utilizing contractions, and simplifying your language for maximum impact.
- Practice and Adjustments: Discover effective techniques for practicing with your teleprompter, adjusting camera angles for a natural appearance, and calibrating lighting to ensure clear visibility.
- Maintenance for Success: Get valuable tips on keeping your teleprompter clean, staying up-to-date with software updates, and backing up your scripts to avoid any data loss.
- An expert
- Coach or consultant
- A wannabe YouTuber
- Interested in creating compelling video as part of your thought-leadership series, digital content and marketing plan...
This mini course is for you!
Hi! I'm Kerry Barrett
ON-CAMERA AND VIDEO COACH
My fear of public speaking wasn’t a rational fear. It crippled me — sending me into the proverbial fetal position, paralyzed by anxiety and insecurity. So, how did I end up with a 20+ year career in the news business, speaking to an audience of millions every day and even winning an Emmy®
It started with a childhood spent overseas. I was always interested in learning about other people — their cultures, how they lived and their personal stories. This influenced not only my career path in communications, but also my innate ability to recognize interesting stories in others. Basically, when you go to school for Speech and Communication Studies, you have no choice but to face your public-speaking phobia.
Over time, with a lot of hard work and a large splash of self-confidence, I didn’t just kick that once crippling fear to the curb, I turned it into one of my core strengths.
AND YOU CAN TOO!
Now, whether it’s on camera or media presentation and strategy, or becoming a more dynamic, confident and compelling public speaker, individual, groups or via video conference, I help clients from all walks of life to crush their confidence and conquer those fears.
"I had a vague vision but no experience on camera. I was nervous! Kerry created a masterpiece that brought my story to life, providing me with essential coaching for my video, public speaking and 1-on-1 interactions.
- Rosie K.
"I’ve always wanted to use video to promote my business but I was scared, Kerry and her team helped me out to make it happen. She’s freaking great at what she does. If you want help with sales and biz dev, she’s your gal."
- Dr. Jean O.
"Here I am doing a video testimonial, totally comfortable, understanding how to do it, where to put it, where it all goes, leaps and bounds. It's not an understatement to say that it changed my life. So if you're considering it, I highly recommend it. It's totally worth it."