Power Up Your Presentations: The Ultimate Teleprompter Setup Checklist
Tired of feeling like you're just another face on the screen, struggling to captivate your audience?
Get an instant access to our exclusive Ultimate Teleprompter Setup Checklist and level up your remote presentations. It's the ultimate resource to ensure a seamless and professional teleprompter experience.
From selecting the right equipment to perfecting your script delivery, this checklist has got you covered!
Claim your copy now. It's free!
Your Key to Polished Presentations and Seamless Setup
- No more wasted time or frustration trying to figure out the technical details.
- You'll be equipped with the knowledge and skills to deliver polished and professional presentations. From script optimization to perfecting your delivery, you'll command the stage with confidence.
- Streamlines your preparation process, saving you valuable time and ensures you have all the necessary equipment and settings in place, allowing you to focus on delivering your message with finesse.
- Set up and utilize a teleprompter from the comfort of your own space. Whether it's your home office or a remote location, you have the flexibility to enhance your presentations wherever you are.
What You'll Learn:
- Mastering Preparation: Understand your requirements, research and purchase the ideal teleprompter, acquire necessary software, and choose the right tripod for stability and ease.
- Seamless Set-Up: Follow expert tips to assemble your teleprompter, install it securely on a tripod, connect your device, and customize the teleprompter software for optimal reading experience.
- Crafting Compelling Scripts: Learn the art of writing scripts for the ear, employing active sentence structures, utilizing contractions, and simplifying your language for maximum impact.
- Practice and Adjustments: Discover effective techniques for practicing with your teleprompter, adjusting camera angles for a natural appearance, and calibrating lighting to ensure clear visibility.
- Maintenance for Success: Get valuable tips on keeping your teleprompter clean, staying up-to-date with software updates, and backing up your scripts to avoid any data loss.
Hi! I'm Kerry Barrett
ON-CAMERA AND VIDEO COACH
My fear of public speaking wasn’t a rational fear. It crippled me — sending me into the proverbial fetal position, paralyzed by anxiety and insecurity. So, how did I end up with a 20+ year career in the news business, speaking to an audience of millions every day and even winning an Emmy®
It started with a childhood spent overseas. I was always interested in learning about other people — their cultures, how they lived and their personal stories. This influenced not only my career path in communications, but also my innate ability to recognize interesting stories in others. Basically, when you go to school for Speech and Communication Studies, you have no choice but to face your public-speaking phobia.
Over time, with a lot of hard work and a large splash of self-confidence, I didn’t just kick that once crippling fear to the curb, I turned it into one of my core strengths.
AND YOU CAN TOO!
Now, whether it’s on camera or media presentation and strategy, or becoming a more dynamic, confident and compelling public speaker, individual, groups or via video conference, I help clients from all walks of life to crush their confidence and conquer those fears.